To get the most out of your luxury white label scented candles, it is important you follow these instructions.
For your safety please use all white label scented candles and home fragrance products with care. The information listed below allows you to ensure that you are correctly using your home fragrance products and candles, failure to follow instructions may result in fire hazard or injury. Following this information will also ensure your candles will burn nicely all the way down, leaving no wax on the glass and will also prolong the burning time.
GENERAL BURNING SAFETY:
- Always keep the candle in sight, extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Ensure all candles are on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- Keep candles away from any fire hazards such as furniture, curtains etc.
- Keep candles out of reach from children & pets.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room, don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
CHECK YOUR CANDLES BEFORE BURNING: Before you light any of your candles please thoroughly check the glass jars for any damage, specifically hairline cracks which could have occurred in transit. Although all of our products are packed with extreme care there is always a very small chance that damage could occur. If the glass is cracked, chipped or broken get in touch with us straight away. DO NOT USE THE CANDLE, the heat from the wax could possibly cause the vulnerable glass to crack further.
TRIM THE WICK: Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
EXTINGUISHING: Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle. NEVER extinguish candles with water.
DON’T BURN A CANDLE ALL THE WAY DOWN: Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains or ½ inch if in a container. Once the candle gets this stage there is not enough wax to absorb the heat, ensure you discard the candle and don’t relight. This can cause your flame to heat the glass directly, which could, in turn, cause the glass to smash.
PRODUCT APPEARANCE: Due to all of our candles being hand-poured by myself each product is unique and its possible for them to differ slightly. Sometimes the candle wax may not completely adhere to the sides of the jar, this will be seen as a slightly darker spot on the side of the candle but don’t worry! This doesn’t affect the candle or the burning at all.
STORAGE: When not using your candles store them in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. If candles are kept in sunlight they may discolour.